Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Got to get back into it!


It's been hard to get back into the blogs and podcasts this year. I don't know why. I guess I need to just start. I have a few tools to share with you. Of course you can hear all about these over at the TechPodzone.

If you are using a PC to display information on a screen then you need ZoomIt. It is free software that can zoom you in and around the screen. It's great for older staff! You can use it to draw with as well.

I also started to use Slide. It is another online slide show creator. I like this because it is easy to use and you can embed it in your wiki. Wikispaces has been upgraded and Slide is a choice for embedding. They make it so easy.

Check out our classroom wiki and our teacher in service wiki. I use these tools everyday now to share with our staff all of the great tools out there. Don't be shy, let me know what you think or what you use.

2 comments:

Janetta Garton said...

I keep looking for a new podcast from the TechPodZone to brighten my day...starting think you had received another Seize and Desist and were just giving up. ;>) By the way, have started my own podcast with episodes included in my blog at: jgarton.edublogs.org.

Mike Dionne said...

I guess it was too busy here this year and it took some discipline to get started. But, we are back on schedule, I hope.

Thanks for the comment! When can we interview you? We can do a really nice plug for your podcast.

Let me know!